Moorea Sunset Beach offers tennis courts, with ball and rackets available at the reception. The loan of masks and snorkels are also available, to go to discover the lagoon!
Numerous ground and lagoon activities are every day proposed by several service providers, with whom we work in partnership.
- Horseback riding
- Discover the interior of the island in Quad
- Jet ski outing
- Guided hiking
- Scuba diving
- Discovery of archaeological sites
- Rental of cars, scooters and bicycles
- Snorkeling (free diving) in the coral garden or to the « Motu »
- Visit to the Moorea “fruit juice factory”, and Opunohu Agricultural High School
- Deep sea fishing on the high seas (lagoon or coastal fishing)
- Whales tour (in season)
- Massage at home
The Residence does not offer any catering on site. Below is a list of choices of good tables that we recommend you try during your stay. These restaurants are located near the residence, and offer excellent meals in a pleasant atmosphere. They also offer free transfers for dinner only.
- RESTAURANT TIAHURA (at Irène’s place) you will have the opportunity to taste lunch or dinner fresh produce from the sea.
- LE LEZARD JAUNE CAFÉ, offers lunch or dinner French or Tahitian dishes cooked in a la plancha (meats, brochettes, etc …).
- LE COCO BEACH, located on a “motu” will make you discover various French and Polynesian dishes, to savor the feet in the water with your family, or between friends.
- SNACK MAHANA, a place where you can enjoy a sunny lunch, lulled by a splendid view on the lagoon, to taste French and traditional dishes.
- HOLY STEACK HOUSE, Offer the comfort of a restaurant room with freedom from the outside, with a panoramic view. Open non-stop from lunch to dinner, feasting on grills, pizza.
- RESTAURANTS LES TIPANIERS, Accessible by the beach, you will enjoy breakfast, or lunch local specialties (raw fish with coconut milk, sashimi, etc …) in a restaurant with an outside terrace, which offers an impregnable view on the lagoon and the 2 ” Motus »